Friday, July 31, 2015

Piggy Picnic...Pignic


My mom bought us this little pig-carrier that we can take to the vet, or, as I decided yesterday, on a picnic! The pigs were nervous-squeaking the whole walk (which is like 2 minutes) to the green area at the center of our apartment complex.

 
"IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO COME OUT OF THIS CARRIER, YOU THOUGHT WRONG!"

"Oh, you brought parsley? You didn't mention that..."


"Um, excuse me? What incentives do I have here?"

"Oh, well, this is acceptable."
(I LOVE this photo! Hahaha!)


Here's Biscotti the Not-So-Brave. For all of his rumble-strutting, he is the most nervous in situations like this. He is cautiously testing the waters, here. 

Carrots make everything easier.


Isn't that right, Scotti boy?

Xabi Chops, being cute. (And in focus, for once!)


Eventually they all got out of the bag! Aren't they adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment